Seriously.. Looking at other people's schedule on facebook makes me feel so sad. I mean everyone's getting off at 2pm and I get off at 5pm, every single day. That really sucks, and I don't even start late either! I start at like 9 or 10 everyday. But besides the stupid schedule, my first day actually wasn't too bad, I had a 3 hour break but at least I didn't skip any classes.
First class @ 11am, Explorations in Information Security and Privacy. There's two people I know in that class! So I'm not alone, yay! I actually think I'm going to like this class, probably no programming assignments which is a big plus, although I kind of like programming, it takes up wayyy too much time. The topics also seem very interesting such as cryptography, viruses, and malware among other topics.
After my three long hour break with some lovely ladies, I had Archaeology & Popular Culture. Now this class is a class I don't want to take. It is terribly boring. I almost fell asleep, I don't want to be paying $500 + for an option class that I do not want to take, and the grading scheme kinda sucks, a 75% is a C+? Common, it's supposed to be an option! Maybe the course material is easy, but its waayyyyy too boring. I think I'm going to switch into a geology class, at least I probably won't fall asleep... I hope.
Last class of the day that ends at 4:50pm!.... Linear algebra. Man, I am going to die in this course. I haven't done any math in the LONGEST time, I was sitting in the lecture and I got confused, that's soo sad. And you know what else sucks? My prof's writing is too messy, his '1's look like '^', like common. I would not take this course if it wasn't a requirement. Good luck to me because I suck at math.
Hopefully tomorrow's courses will be much better.
No comments:
Post a Comment