15.1.12

Scared

I'm almost halfway done university and I'm scared as hell. Not scared of what's ahead of me after graduation but the next few years that will lead me to it. I've never had to doubt myself, especially with school, but there's this undying anxiety inside of me.

Because I decided to switch majors, I'm at a big disadvantage, I'm practically behind an entire year and yes, time matters to me.. alot. I can't help but feel disappointed knowing I might have to take an extra semester, it'll sadden me very much if I see all my friends graduating without me, but that's the least of my worries. Computer science is not exactly an easy degree, there's so much programming involved, as much as I enjoy it, I don't know if I'll be able to make it. That's not even it, I might have to take 4 comp sci courses in one semester, and for sure I know that'll be hell, especially with third and fourth year courses. I feel as if I'm scaring myself too much, but I'll have to face it sooner or later.

I'm at too much unease. I'm loosing faith in myself, as lame as it may seem, I need some reassurance and confidence. I just want to get past these next few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment